- Paste a ship URL in the "Load Rocket" box (or play around with the demo ship)
- Analysis overlays are now off by default - just check the "Show analysis" box at the top to see them.
- Green dots are centers of mass of individual parts, yellow X is center of mass of the whole ship
- Click on a part to select it. You can then use the fuel level slider to adjust that tank's fuel.
- To adjust all fuel tanks at once, click on the command pod. The slider will then adjust all tanks.
Red bars around the ship indicate how much it will rotate if you use RCS thrusters to move it in each
direction. Adjust RCS placement to keep these as small as possible for any stage you're moving with RCS.
View more >>
- Hold the shift key to select multiple parts
- For minor adjustments, use the arrow keys to move selected parts around one editor grid unit at a time
- Use the delete key to remove parts. Shift-delete will bring them back.
- You can zoom with the buttons, scroll wheel, or double-clicking
- Use the dropdown menu on the upper left to select just a specific stage for evaluation